Welcome to my blog

Hello Readers,

    WELCOME TO MY BLOG. This blog starts off a different way, but you will have to read more to get to the exciting part also, you will get to know about

  • New recipes I made 
  • Family cooking class hosted by my cousin
  • Essential things in my life
  • Book summaries/Good books
  • Good Movies to watch

     I got an idea from my cousin's blog, and I am using my concept on this blog. Anyway, yesterday my cousin was starting a family cooking class, and it started like this. A couple of days back, my mom and I wanted to make chocolate chip cookies for the first 1st time. We searched online and did it. But, we mixed up the steps and forgot half of them. For example, we put the chocolate chips in the bowl before we put flour in it. But we continued to make it because who knows if it's going to turn out good. We came to the last step, where you put it in the oven. We didn't want to put it in the oven, so we used the air fryer. The air fryer came with some air fryer trays (which fit in the air fryer), and I had holes in it. I told my mom to put some aluminum foil because they might stick to the air fryer tray, but she said it wasn't a good idea. There was a button on the air fryer for light, and if you click it, you can see what's happening inside of it. When I clicked, the dough melted through the air fryer plate, and I STARTED freaking out!!!! So that was a total flop.


 I wanted to retry, making them except this time using my cousin's help. So I arranged a google meet, and then we got an idea of doing it with our family. So we put it in our hangout family chat; we even made a flyer for it too!! But my older brother thought we were spamming the conversation, so he removed me. And then I asked my cousins to add me, and she did. He said that I wouldn't remove you until you create a separate chat for your "cookies," so we did. My aunt wanted to come, but she couldn't go because we put at 3:30 EST and their time zone is PDT and so is my cousin who is hosting it. It would be their lunchtime for them, but my cousins said that he doesn't eat at 12, so we just confirmed the meet.


 At 3:30, my cousin joined the google meet along with my family members. We started making the cookies. I thought it was going to come good. It came good, but it didn't taste that good at the end. But my parents and my older brother loved it so much!! IT CAME SOOO BIG!!!!! Every week we have one meeting. So the next one will be on Saturday, but we still haven't decided the time yet. Moving on, ever since we confined to our homes, I decided to watch one movie every day. I did that for a week, and then my mom said it was terrible for my eyes. So I watch one movie a week. We have Disney+, Netflix, Hotstar, and prime. Below are good English movies to watch.

  • Inside out 
  • Incredibles 1
  • Incredibles 2
  • A Christmas royal prince
  • A Christmas royal wedding
  • A Christmas royal baby
  • Aladdin (not the cartoon)(the real one with real people)
  • Madagascar 2
  • Gnome Alone
  • Guardian Brothers
  • Despicable Me
  • Angry Birds 2
  • Hotel Transylvania
  • The Croods
  • The Aristocats

During these days, I love to read books in a nice comfy position. Here are some excellent books you can buy or read on your ebook. I am more of a comic lover, so I love to read comics.

  • The one and only Ivan
  • The one and only Bob
  • The spy school series
  • Whatever after series
  • Phoebe and marigold
  • Big Nate
  • Amara Chitra Katha
  • Tinkle books

These are some excellent books. Like I said, I LOVE COMICS!!! Stay tuned for my blog for more updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                     From,
                             Your Favorite Blogger,
                                                          Anika A

                                             

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Good Books To read

What to do when you have nothing to do...