What to do when you have nothing to do...


Hello Readers,         

       If you didn't read my first blog yet, make sure that you check it out! Anyway, my day just started, and I am thinking of a list of things I can do outside. When I woke up and went downstairs, my mom showed me that our neighbors next door were doing yoga. When I looked at them, I imagined myself, my cousins, doing something fun outside. That's when I started thinking about some things we could do outside because I always do the same thing every day. So why not do something new. In this blog, I will be brainstorming some ideas so you can use them too!!

  1. Play a board game
  2. watch T.V
  3. Go to a friends house
  4. talk to Siri/Google home/Alexa
  5. facetime with cousins
  6. draw/color/paint
  7. sleep
  8. read a book/write a book/write a blog 
  9. practice instrument
  10. build lego's
  11. experiment with food
  12. write in a dairy
  13. sync Fitbit/watch

     Today, my mom wanted to make an Indian dessert called Gulab Jammu. A long time ago, I forced my mom to make Gulab Jammu. And it came out bad. I don't even recall how it looked. A couple of weeks back, I asked my mom if she could make Gulab Jammu said she said that we would do it later. After two weeks, she wanted to make it again. This time we are using my expert grand-mother, and I know she makes the BEST Gulab Jammu's.


             Here is the Recipe for Gulab Jammu If you want to try making it.

       

 1. Put 800mL water and 400-gram sugar. Half Spoon Cardamine Powder. Then boil for 5 mins.


 2. Use the powder(1 cup) and mix water with it. (The powder is inside of the packet)


 3. Make small balls. Then fry them in oil.

 


 4. Once the balls turn golden brown, put them in the sugary-syrup we made in the beginning.



 5. Put them in a bowl and eat them up!!!


       Anyway, Yesterday I updated my mom's iPad so that I can get I-Movie. My cousins said that she made a movie for Father's Day. I wanted to try it out. But, all the photos are in google photo's so now I have to take screenshots of them. I wanted to see how it would come. I just picked the pictures I had on the iPad. After I finished the video clip, I wanted to choose a background song. Though there were more than fifty songs, all were terrible. I tried to record my singing. It came out bad. My cousin was on a call with me, and I didn't mute myself. She got to hear me sing.

    Stay tuned for my blog for updates!


  

                         From,
                             Your Favorite Blogger,
                                                          Anika A

                                             

                                           

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Good Books To read

Welcome to my blog