New post for July 9th 2020

 Hello Readers,

       Today I was going to show you how to make fish tale loom bracelets and necklaces. Unfortunately, my dad took away loombands for some reason. 
    Did you know that babysitters club released on Netflix as a series? But that sad part is that they made episodes on the book. I was expecting a move, but still. The bok one and only Ivan is going to be a movie.! It is releasing(Aug. 14 2020) the day after my birthday!! 
You may also seem to be wondering why I don't post on my blog for a long time. Well, I don't get enough time to do my blog, but when I finish it. I sometimes forget to publish it. So. that why it says I posted two posts in a day.
        My mom also mentioned that we should make chakraalu (Indian Sweet) below a picture of chacraalu.

  Chakli recipe | Chakralu recipe | How to make instant chakli | Recipe |  Recipes, Snacks, Diwali snacks    

       We never made chakraalu in the U.S, but my grandmother is an expert at it. So we might ask her for help. Once I make them with my mom, I will be sure I send the recipe in one of my posts. I am super excited to make them because it would be a learning experience. Did I mention that I started to make a recipe book, and I keep on adding recipes as soon as I learn them? So when I got to college, I can cook for myself instead of having pizza and getting fat.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†


                         Next Day

     Well, I got mad at my dad for stealing my loombands. My mom told me he put it in the trash, but I knew that wasn't true, so I continued to look. Then. I looked behind the sofa, and I found it.

In one of my future posts, I will teach you how to make loom bands. Today I will. Make 2 posts, but they might send tomorrow or today. Who knows? Stay tuned for my blog for more updates!! 

                                   From,
                                         Your Favorite Blogger,
                                                                     Anika A 
  


Comments

Popular Posts

Good Books To read

What to do when you have nothing to do...

Welcome to my blog