Painting Masterpeices

Hello Readers,

  Welcome Back to My Blog! 
Today I will show you some of my painting masterpieces. My last blog was about drawing. But, today's blog is about PAINTING!! 
          I used to go to a painting class, and I made about 5 paintings so far.

    πŸ‘‡First Painting I ever made                    πŸ‘‡ 2nd Painting
      

πŸ‘‡ 3rd Painting                                       πŸ‘‡ 4th Painting
  

πŸ‘‡ 5th Painting (My Favorite Painting)


   I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Stay tuned for more updates!!

                                  From,
                                         Your Favorite Blogger,
                                                                     Anika A 
     




Comments

Popular Posts

Good Books To read

What to do when you have nothing to do...

Welcome to my blog