WaterMelon Popsicle

 Hello Readers,

        I wanted to show you one of my latest drawings from draw so cute.  It is supposed to be a watermelon popsicle. I made it on paper and colored it on the computer. It took me very long to paint it cause my mom's computer is not a touchscreen computer. It came out a little bad because it was my first try.

Anyways, I haven't been posting for a long time because I rarely get the computer. I have a  schedule that  goes like 

9am: Wake up
9:30: Eat breakfast
10am: Shower
 11am: snack
11:30 am: board games with family
12pm: Eat lunch
1pm: piano
2pm: Kumon
3pm: Kriya
4pm: Talk to cousins or friends online
5pm: Snack
5: 30 pm bike
8pm: Come home and do a class
9pm: Watch T.V (only weekends) or play board games
10pm: Practice Music/Dance
11pm: Draw
11:30 go to sleep

                                 From,
                                         Your Favorite Blogger,
                                                                     Anika A 
   



Comments

Popular Posts

Good Books To read

What to do when you have nothing to do...

Welcome to my blog