πŸͺ”DIWALI!πŸͺ”

 Hello Readers,

      Happy Dewali everyone!! Today I made a rangoli(mugu) it's supposed to be a peacock. πŸ‘‡


I also decorated a place at my house with flowers! πŸ‘‡

Dewali is my Favorite holiday Diwali, it is called the Festival of Lights and is celebrated to honor Rama. It is believed that on this day Rama returned to his people after 14 years of exile during which he fought and won a battle against the demons and the demon king, Ravana. 
Anyway, today I was supposed to be having 5 classes but all of the teachers canceled it because of Diwali. Yesterday we went to Walmart to buy decorations. We bought 3 packs of lights and we put it outside of our door. It looks so cool cause you can see it more in the dark.
Also, I got to pick the violin for my instrument and I love it so far. The teacher said she will teach us next week how to use the bow on the violin. I have already learned a few songs without using the bow, I used my fingers.
When we went to Walmart we all got a punch balloon. I told my dad I am gonna blow it and he said you have to use something else to blow in it like a pump, I used my mouth and it actually worked so my dad was wrong.
My band for my Fitbit versa 1 broke and I couldn't fix it and couldn't find where to buy it and it has been broken for 3 months. When I went to Walmart I found a black band and so my mom bought it. It is actually way different than my broken band

                               That's all for today guys Stay tuned for Posts!!


                                  From,
                                         Your Favorite Blogger,
                                                                     Anika A
                                    


Comments

  1. I accidentally forgot to post when it was Diwali! Sorry Guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Good Books To read

What to do when you have nothing to do...

Welcome to my blog