Pongal

 Hello Readers,

         Happy Pongal!! I haven't posted in a long time so I decided to make a new post today! πŸ˜ƒ Please click the follow button on the left! I made a new rangoli (muggu) with my momπŸ‘‡ Please tell me if you think it came out good in the comments!!! 



Also, I learned how to make french toast! In one of my next posts, I will make a tutorial on how to make French Toasts! Mmmmm.... Writing about french toast is making me hungry already!
Anyways, if you would like to recommend good movies to watch you can put them in the comments!!! So far I watched only a couple movies/series! They were really good!
  1. Sisters (Its a series on Netflix)
  1. Home Alone 1 & 2 (Disney+) (Movie)
  1. Tinkerbell and the lost treasure (Disney+) (Movie)
  1. Tinker Bell and the never beast (Netflix) (Movie)
  1. Madagascar 1& 2 & 3 (Movie)
  1. Baby-Sitters Club (series) (Netflix)
  1. Happy Holidays from Madagascar (Netflix) (Movie)
  1. Nailed It (Series On Netflix)
  1. Sugar Rush Extra Sweer (Netflix) (Series) 
  1. Wreck-It-Ralph (Movie) (Disney+)
  1. Onward (Movie) (Disney+)
  1. Mary Poppins 1 (Disney+) (Movie)
  1. Mary Poppins Returns (Netflix) (Movie)
  1. Alladin (Disney+) (Movie

That's all for today guys Stay tuned for Posts!! 


                          

                                   From,
                                         Your Favorite Blogger,
                                                                     Anika A

    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Good Books To read

What to do when you have nothing to do...

Welcome to my blog